What is Immunity Plus?
The next level in immune support, this proprietary formula
includes polyphenols, minerals, probiotics and echinacea
designed to stimulate the immuno-protective function.
How is Immunity Plus unique?
Immunity Plus is uniquely designed to activate natural killer cells while
also supporting beneficial gut bacteria.
Immunity Plus contains two, trademarked, evidence-backed ingredients,
Pomanox and EpiCor, in one, single, highly effective formula.
Immunity Plus is tailored to synergistically enhance Just Thrive sporebased Probiotic & Antioxidant.
Key Selling points
Cost-effective, comprehensive and clinically proven, Immunity Plus
perfectly complements the Probiotic & Antioxidant.
Consider Immunity Plus for cold and flu season, the immunecompromised, elders, children and travelers.
Immunity Plus provides critical support when the body is under
stress … like now!
WHAT IS IMMUNITY PLUS?
- The mineral (zinc & selenium) and herbal (echinacea)
sources of the formula activate key immune players
(macrophages, dendritic cells, natural killer cells, etc.)
- The yeast postbiotic (Epicor) balances the
microbiome population in the gut where 70+%
of our immune system is located.
- Polyphenols from the pomegranate extract
(Pomanox) nourish beneficial gut bacteria that,
in turn, stimulate immune support function.
SELENIUM is linked to thousands of immune responses, including
allergies and asthma. Selenium has been shown to improve T-cell
counts,(2) and thyroid antibody levels.(3)
ZINC, an antioxidant mineral similar to vitamin C, helps with the
destruction of unwanted threats (bacterial, viral, fungal) by supporting
natural killer cells.(4)
ECHINACEA has been shown to increase white blood cells(5) and protect
from viral infections(6) and the common cold.(7)
POMANOX is a trademarked pomegranate extract, rich in
gut-protective polyphenols that support beneficial bacteria and
inhibit harmful ones like Clostridium difficile and E. coli.(8)
This antioxidant extract enhances proper inflammatory
responses by supporting gut microbiome balance and immune
EPICOR is a trademarked, natural, whole-food yeast, tested
in 8 human clinical trials and shown to improve immune
biomarkers in as little as 2 hours.
Results demonstrate that EpiCor significantly reduces the
length and incidence of colds and flu,(9) allergy symptoms,(10)
and quickly increases natural killer cell activity.(11)
1. Hoffmann PR, Berry MJ. The influence of selenium on immune responses. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(11):1273-1280.
2. Hurwitz BE, Klaus JR, Llabre MM, et al. Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral load with selenium supplementation: a
randomized controlled trial. Arch Intern Med. 2007;167(2):148-154.
3. Krysiak R, et al. Selenomethionine potentiates the impact of vitamin D on thyroid autoimmunity in euthyroid women with Hashimoto's
thyroiditis and low vitamin D status. Pharmacol Rep. 2019;71(2):367–373.
4. Hunt, C. D. Dietary boron: An overview of the evidence for its role in immune function. The Journal of Trace Elements in Experimental
Medicine. 2003;16(4), 291–306.
5. Gan XH, et al. Mechanism of activation of human peripheral blood NK cells at the single cell level by Echinacea water soluble extracts:
recruitment of lymphocyte-target conjugates and killer cells and activation of programming for lysis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2003;3(6):811-
6. Hudson J, Vimalanathan S. Echinacea—A Source of Potent Antivirals for Respiratory Virus Infections. Pharmaceuticals (Basel).
7. Ross, S. M. Echinacea purpurea. Holistic Nursing Practice. 2016; 30(1): 54–57.
8. Li Z, Summanen PH, Komoriya T, et al. Pomegranate ellagitannins stimulate growth of gut bacteria in vitro: Implications for prebiotic and
metabolic effects. Anaerobe. 2015;34, 164–168.
9. Moyad, et al. Immunogenic yeast-based fermentate for cold/flu-like symptoms in nonvaccinated individuals. J Altern Complement Med.
2010, 16 (2), 213-8.
10. Moyad, et al Immunogenic yeast-based fermentation product reduces allergic rhinitis-induced nasal congestion: a randomized, doubleblind, placebo-controlled trial. Adv Ther. 2009, 26 (8), 795-804.
11. Jensen, et al. Antioxidant bioavailability and rapid immune-modulating effects after consumption of a single acute dose of a highmetabolite yeast immunogen: results of a placebo-controlled doubleblinded crossover pilot study. J Med Food. 2011, 14 (9), 1002-10.trial.