A Trio of Urinary Health
What it is:
An all - natural, daily - use urinary support formula, designed for immediate, ongoing and long - lasting protection. 3 - pronged approach using trademarked, all - natural ingredients backed by clinical studies
How it works:
1) Cranberry’s unique anti - adhesion capability prevents E. col’s “sticky” biofilms. (1, 2, 3)
2) Patented hibiscus extract, proven to positively affect the occurrence of E. Coli (4, 5)
3) The trademarked form of Nigellin Black Cumin Seed extract has been shown to inhibit E. coli., Candida, Strep, etc. (6)
Key Selling points:
1) Three trademarked ingredients – all proven powerful and evidence - based.
2) Full spectrum cranberry matrix verified to outlast conventional extracts.
3) Most effective = most cost - effective – designed for immediate relief and longer - lasting optimal urinary health.
Harnessing the power of the whole cranberry, PACran contains juice, flesh, skins, seeds and naturally
occurring Proanthocyanidin (PAC) bioactives. Unlike conventional cranberry isolates, this whole food matrix has been shown to maintain urinary tract health by reaching peak activity at about 24 hours, allowing a daily dose to build, rather than diminish, over time.
Derived from Hibiscus, this patented extract is used to support urinary tract health, while providing a
fast - acting decontamination impact on E.coli and Candida Alibicans. (4, 5)
Discovered in the tomb of King Tut, black seed (black cumin) oil has been used for thousands of years for a broad -range of therapeutic and beneficial applications. It contains the naturally occurring phytochemical Thymoquinone (TQ) which has been shown to act as an antioxidant scavenger, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and discourage the growth of E.coli. (6)
1. A randomized, double blind, controlled, dose dependent clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of a
proanthocyanidin standardized whole cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) powder on infections of the
urinary tract, Sengupta, et al, Current Bioactive Compounds 2011, 7, 39 - 46 39
2. A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of cranberry powder as a
prophylactic against recurrent urinary tract infection in women. Vidlar, et al 3. Bacterial Anti - adhesion Activity of Human Urine: Pacran® Capsule vs. TheraCran®
4. Hibiscus extract, vegetable proteases and Commiphora myrrha are useful to prevent symptomatic UTI
episode in patients affected by recurrent uncomplicated urinary tract infections. Cai, et al
5. Prevention of recurrent cystitis in women: double - blind, placebo - controlled study of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. extract. F.A. Allaert
6. Nigella sativa Linn. and Lower Urinary Tract Infection Treatment. Utami, et al